New Year, New Me?

To be honest, I’m sad to see 2016 go. Yes, 2016 wasn’t the best for me. I fought with my best friend, I fought depression, and I questioned life in general. I also made a stronger friendship with my best friend, and God showed me that my life was worth living. I can count more good things than bad that happened in 2016. I’m not saying this because my life is so perfect, because it’s not. I just simply looked for the good and the people that made it great (shout out to my 3 best friends, you know who you are). The greatness of 2016 is up to you, along with 2017. As I fondly remember 2016, all the good and bad, I look forward to the adventures 2017 holds. Remember to look for the good and grow from the bad. Make some resolutions, now and all throughout the year. Let 2017 make you a new person by enjoying it.
Have courage, be kind.
Katie

1 comment:

  1. It has been exciting watching you grow stronger and more courageous in the Lord. Looking forward to hearing about your many adventures in 2017! <3

    ReplyDelete